South-South Galaxy will provide developing countries and development partners access to high-quality advisory services on the application of knowledge to bolster their capacities in the context of the implementation of Agenda 2030.
It will offer a repository of thematic experts (UN focal points and development practitioners) to provide advisory support services in implementation support, adapting solutions, conduct impact assessment, when requested, making it easier for Southern partners to connect and partner with the UN system.
Browse Experts by SDG/Theme
- All Experts
- SDG1: End Poverty
- SDG2: Zero Hunger
- SDG3: Good Health and Well-Being
- SDG4: Quality Education
- SDG 5 (Gender Equality)
- SDG8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- SDG 9 Industry Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 13 Climate Action
- SDG15: Life on Land
- SDG 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDG17: Partnerships for the Goals