The webinar “South-South Exchange between Sudan Federal Ministry of Health and China SAHZU on COVID 19” aimed to facilitate the sharing of firsthand clinical experience and knowledge in preventing and treating COVID-19 infection for the healthcare professionals from China and Sudan as well as connect them for future exchange and cross-learning. The webinar was jointly organized by the Federal Ministry of Health of Sudan, Second Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine (SAHZU), Jack Ma Foundation, Alibaba Foundation, Alibaba Health with facilitation support from United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC).
- Ma Yao, Alibaba Health (Welcome and Introduction)
- Dr. Sara Abdelazim Hassanain, Undersecretary of Federal Ministry of Health, Sudan (Opening Remarks)
- Prof. WANG Jian’an, President of SAHZU (Remarks)
- Dr. Xiaojun Grace Wang, Deputy Director of UNOSSC (Remarks)
- Ma Yao, Alibaba Health (Introduction of Experts & concluding remarks)
- Prof. WANG Jian’an (Experience sharing from SAHZU)
- Prof. HUANG Jian (Interaction Q&A)
If you would like to connect with the speakers, kindly send us a request here.