- When: Fridays, between 14 August and 04 December 2020.
- To download the Training Report, please click here.
The United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation (UNOSSC), through its Cities Project and the China Association of Trade in Services (CATIS) are jointly organizing a series of webinars focusing on South-South and triangular cooperation among cities on cross-border e-commerce and digital innovation for sustainable development. The intended participants are municipal government officials and city-related practitioners, as well as national commercial and customs ministries, industry associations, chambers of commerce, private sector entities, relevant financial institutions, NGOs, CSOs, research institutions, in China and other developing countries.
The webinar series aims to
- enhance the capacities of participants in developing cross-border e-commerce and harnessing digital innovation for achieving SDGs and facilitate a speedy recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic;
- facilitate the partnership brokering among participants and engaging them to undertake South-South and triangular cooperation in the area of cross-border e-commerce to accelerate the establishment of an e-commerce city cluster under the framework of the UNOSSC Cities Project;
- develop knowledge products on SSTC in e-commerce among cities and expanding the partnership base of the UNOSSC Cities Project and identifying collaboration opportunities with potential pilot cities.
For more details, please download the Concept Note.
To join one of the sessions, please scan the QR code on its respective poster. Full agendas for next sessions will be available in the coming days. For sessions 1 – 9, lectures and presentations will be given mostly in Chinese, with Chinese-English PPTs and two-way AI-generated real-time subtitles. For sessions 10 – 15, lectures and presentations will be given mostly in English, with Chinese-English PPTs, simultaneous interpretation and AI subtitles provided.
To join, please register here or scan the QR code. You can also join by inserting the Meeting ID on Zoom.