- When: Friday, 8 May 2020 (8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. New York time)
- How to connect: To join the webinar via Zoom link: click here.
By the end of the webinar, we hope to have shared more knowledge from the clinical management and experience of the health experts from China in the provision of essential maternal health services to women and newborns during the COVID-19 pandemic. Following are the details of the speakers:
- Dr. Ramiz Alakbarov, Assistant Secretary-General and Deputy Executive Director – Management, a.i., UNFPA
- Mr. Adnene Ben Haj Aissa, Executive Director, Partners in Population and Development
- Ms. Zhang Yang, Director-General, National Health Commission (NHC), China
- Dr. Song Li, Deputy Director-General, Department of Maternal and Child Health, NHC, China
- Dr.Qiao Jie, President of the Peking University Third Hospital, China
- Dr. Wang Ailing, Director of Maternal and Child Health, Center for Women and Children’s Health, China Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Feng Ling, Director, Department of Obstetrics, Wuhan Tong Ji Hospital, China
- Dr. Zeng Lingkong, Director, Neonatal Medicine Department, Wuhan Children’s Hospital, China
- Dr. Lu Xiaoxia, Director, Center of Respiratory Medicine, Wuhan Children’s Hospital, China
Moderator: Ms. Jacqueline Mahon, Director, a.i., Policy and Strategy Division, UNFPA.