This course is held under the auspices of the Singapore Cooperation Programme Training Award. It will examine Singapore’s Digital Economy framework, from strategy to action and how it is enabled by Big Data and Analytics. Participants will learn how to design, innovate and deliver programmes that provide digitally enabled citizen services, promote businesses and enhance the quality of citizens’ lives.
- Singapore’s approach to the regulation and promotion of the digital economy and ecosystem
- Data sovereignty and residency in the digital economy
- International issues and cooperation in the development of the digital economy
- Future trends and emerging technologies in the digital economy
This course will be delivered for up to 30 participants through synchronous e-Learning (‘live’ e-learning sessions) on Zoom, and could include asynchronous e-Learning (independent and self-study e.g. reading materials). There will be Q&A sessions and facilitated group discussions during the ‘live’ sessions.
The course will be held over 5 days from 12 to 16 December 2022.
The ‘Live’ e-learning sessions will be tentatively held from 1400H to 1800H (Singapore time; UTC/GMT +08:00 hours) each day. The actual timings of the synchronous e-learning sessions will be confirmed closer to the course dates.
- Mid- to senior-level government officials involved in developing the digital economy in their country.
- Able to attend all the synchronous e-learning sessions. They will require an internet-enabled device, webcam, microphone and audio;
- Nominated by their respective Governments; and
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Visit the SCP website for eligible countries’ details and apply.