- When: 29 April 2021, 11:00 AM (Fiji time) | 03:00 AM (New York time)
- To join this webinar, please click here.
On 29 April 2021, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Public Finance Management Project team is hosting a webinar titled Pacific Civil Society and Public Money. A collaboration with the Pacific Islands Association of Non-Governmental Organisation (PIANGO), and part of UNDP Pacific’s Public Finance Management webinar series, the event will be an opportunity for partners to discuss how civil society can contribute to Public Finance Management in the region.
Bringing together several experts from the region, the discussion also aims to learn how civil society in the Pacific is currently participating, monitoring and reporting on how governments use money for sustainable development.
Moderator: Ms. Emeline Siale Ilolahia, Executive Director, PIANGO
1. Opening Remarks
2. Panel Discussion
- Ms. Vani Catanasiga, Executive Director, Fiji Council of Social Services, Fiji
- Ms. Jennifer Wate, General Secretary, Development Exchange Services, Solomon Islands
- Mr. Drew Havea, Board Chair, Civil Society Forum of Tonga, Tonga
4. Closing Remarks