The Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 (GMCC), a joint initiative by Jack Ma Foundation and Alibaba Foundation, is organizing a special webinar with leading world experts on the Latest Research & Development Updates on COVID-19. The overall duration of this webinar will be approx. 100 mins.
- When: May 18, 2020 (Monday) at 12 noon GMT; 20:00 (China Standard Time) (GMT +8); 08:00 EDT; 13:00 BST; 22:00 AEST
- How to register: Click here to register.
Latest Research & Development Updates on COVID-19
- Experts sharing latest progress of research on COVID-19
- Panel discussion on:
- Latest advances in treatment of COVID-19
- Latest news on vaccine development
- Main challenges to developing a vaccine – why does it take so long?
Host: Ms. Li MA, Senior Vice President, Alibaba Health
Moderator: Dr. Daixing ZHOU, Co-founder and CEO, Berry Genomics Co., Ltd
- Professor Dale GODFREY, Laboratory Head, Department of Microbiology and Immunology and NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellow and Immunology Theme Leader, the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
- Professor David HO, Founding Scientific Director, Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, Clyde and Helen Wu Professor of Medicine, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Professor Paul KELLAM, Professor of Virus Genomics, Imperial College London, Vice President of Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Kymab Ltd, UK
- Professor Linqi ZHANG, Vice Dean, Tsinghua University School of Medicine, Executive Director of the Comprehensive AIDS Research Center at Tsinghua University
How to join: Please register to attend this webinar by clicking here or by scanning the QR code below.
About the Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 (GMCC)
The Jack Ma Foundation and Alibaba Foundation jointly established the Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 programme, with the support of Alibaba Cloud Intelligence and Alibaba Health, to help combat the global outbreak of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19. This programme was established to facilitate online communication and collaboration across borders, as well as provide frontline medical teams around the world with the necessary communication channels to share practical experience about fighting the pandemic.